Edit Document Content in ShareVision
- Open the document library in which the document is stored.
- Hover your mouse over the document to expose the menu access arrow.
- Click the arrow to open the Item Menu for Document
- If you are editing a Word or Excel file, select Edit in Microsoft Word or
Edit in Microsoft Excel. Documents will open in a new window. You may be
prompted to enter your ShareVision login. This is normal.
- Enter your ShareVision login to continue.
- Make your changes and remember to save them when you’re done.
- Close the window to return to your ShareVision document library.
- Click your browser's Refresh button to update the document.
- Click on the document name to open it and see your changes.